Use of PracticeAdmin’s software products, services, and of our web site are governed by our Terms of Service and the other policies posted on this page. PracticeAdmin reserves the right to make changes to these Terms of Service and policies at any time without advance notice. We agree to post the amended form on this page, and such amended form shall be effective immediately upon its posting. Please review them regularly for changes when accessing our products or services. If you have questions pertaining to these terms, please contact us.
This web site (excluding linked sites) and our products and services are controlled by PracticeAdmin from its offices within the state of Georgia in the United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Georgia, by accessing this web site both you and PracticeAdmin agree that the statutes and laws of the state of Georgia, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this web site and our products and services. You and PracticeAdmin also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Gwinnett County and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia with respect to such matters. PracticeAdmin makes no representation that materials on this web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
For your convenience, our Terms of Service / Site Subscriber Agreement are available as a PDF which you can access from this link: PA-Terms-of-Service.
This user policy is issued by PracticeAdmin (“We”, “Us” or “Our”). It governs your use of the PracticeAdmin Web Site, including, without limitation, all content such as text, information, images, and audio (collectively, “Content”) and all services (“Services”) made available to you through the Site (this Site and the Content and Services are collectively referred to herein as the “Site”) by us and/or third parties. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time without advance notice. Any such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. If you have questions pertaining to this policy, please contact us.
1. Intellectual Property Ownership. You agree that we (or our Content Providers) own all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to the Site. You may create a bookmark in your browser to the home page of the Site. Otherwise, you may not create a link to the Site without our prior written approval. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved to us. No other rights or licenses, whether express, implied, arising by estoppel, or otherwise are conveyed or intended by this Agreement. To facilitate your access to and use of our Site or portions thereof, we may make certain software available to you. The terms of your use of such software will be stated separately in a license agreement that will be included with the software. You agree to only use such software in a manner permitted pursuant to such license agreements.
2. Trademarks. PracticeAdmin’ trademarks identify PracticeAdmin products and services, and let the public know the source of those products and services. PracticeAdmin prohibits the use of our trademarks without express written permission from PracticeAdmin. In addition, you may not use PracticeAdmin trademarks, whether design or word marks, in the following ways:
3. Your Use of Content. The Content consists of copyrighted works proprietary to us or to third parties who have provided us with Content (“Content Providers.”) You may download and print a single copy of the Content solely for your use in connection with your internal non-commercial use. Any Content you download or print may not be altered in any way and must contain all copyright and proprietary rights notices that were contained in such Content. Any Unauthorized Or Unapproved Use Of Any Of The Content Constitutes Copyright Infringement And Subjects You To All Civil And Criminal Penalties Provided For Under Domestic And International Copyright Laws And Treaties.
4. Advertisements and Links. The Site may contain advertisements placed by or on behalf of third parties. These advertisements may contain links to other web sites. For your convenience, we provide links on our Site to third party web sites. These third party web sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for such third party web sites. PracticeAdmin is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by PracticeAdmin.
5. Outside the U.S. We make no claims that the Site is appropriate for access or use outside the U.S. Your access and/or use of our site outside the U.S. is at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
PracticeAdmin believes that (1) you should understand how PracticeAdmin uses the information you provide, and (2) you have the right to approve the use of that information.
1. Collection of Information. While using the Site, you may be asked to provide information (such as name, contact information, or other registration information) to PracticeAdmin or our service providers. PracticeAdmin and these entities may use this information to tailor their presentations to you, facilitate your movement through the Site, or communicate separately with you. We will not provide such personally identifiable information to companies outside PracticeAdmin without your prior notice. If you choose not to provide your information to PracticeAdmin, you can still use most of the non-password protected areas of the PracticeAdmin web site. Unfortunately, you will not be able to access some functions of the Site that require your personal information.
2. IP Address Retention. We store the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer when you visit our Site. This information is used solely to create aggregate demographic summaries of our users.