Medical/Healthcare Software Support RepresentativePracticeAdmin, a provider of physician practice management software has an immediate opening for a Client Support Representative. Candidates should enjoy the challenge of providing exceptional technical support to our physician practice and billing service clients on how to access, use and troubleshoot charge entry, ERA/EOB payment posting and A/R follow-up software products through phone, email, and on-line chat. You will also research and document suggestions for product improvements as well as help clients with initial setup and training. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, can work independently and always strives for customer satisfaction. Candidates will need to live within 30 minutes driving distance from our Peachtree Corners, GA office. This is a shift-based position with the basic requirement to arrive on time and work an eight-hour daily shift.
- Expertise in the billing functions of a medical or dental practice including charge entry, claim submission, payment posting, and denial management.
- Experience with one or more medical billing software systems such as AdvancedMD, Allscripts, Centricity, Greenway, Lytec, Medisoft, or NextGen.
- Experience with customer support systems such as Kayako Fusion, Zendesk, or Salesforce.com.
- Experience with web-based conferencing software such as GoToMeeting or WebEx.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office applications, including Internet Explorer, Word and Excel
- Proficient in Windows operating systems including troubleshooting the software installation process.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- Detail–oriented with ability to manage multiple projects.
- Exceptional organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of ANSI X12 837 (claims), 835 (remittances), and 277 EDI file formats
- Understanding of both front and back office procedures in a medical practice.
- Ability to coordinate with Sales and Enrollment departments to ensure new clients are setup on PracticeAdmin’s software in a timely manner.