Our Software, Your Success
PracticeAdmin provides affordable, easy-to-use medical billing tools that help medical billing and healthcare professionals improve how they manage their business and increases revenue.
Practices use our practice management software for our robust scheduling capabilities and the ability to integrate with their chosen EHR software.
Medical billing companies rely on our software to take advantage of the revenue cycle capabilities.
Billing companies track receivables for multiple client accounts and locations, and also track which employees made changes to accounts.
Our software is compatible with the needs of hospital-based physicians, labs and other medical facilities.
Our scaleable pricing means as your business grows, our prices adjust.
Let’s Team Up
Our software-as-a service (SAAS) subscription model includes more than software. We have designed our software platform to transition smoothly. All of these features and solutions are included:
- Clearinghouse services & EDI support
- Software support & training
- Unlimited user accounts
- Free Software upgrades
- Free Regulatory updates (ICD-10)
- Preferred EMR interfacing
- Ability to earn while growing
- Electronic claims & remits
- Data imports
- Innovative “Today” screen provides a snapshot of your bottom line
- Dynamic unpaid claims report updates every morning
- Up-to-date summary of your A/R
- Automatic appointment alerts sent to patients
- Patient issue alerts -- past no-shows, or existing balances
- Scan and upload insurance cards and drivers’ licenses
- Real-time patient eligibility
Perfect for the medical billing company that manages multiple complex accounts and financial data. RevenueSuite brings together BillingManager, ScheduleManager, and ReceivablesManager for a complete solution that fits all your business needs. RevenueSuite features everything from ProviderSuite, plus:
- Places claims in work buckets matched to employee skills and roles
- Billing staff receives complete customized daily work lists at sign-in
- A wide variety of financial reports: cash, accrual, month-end
- Activity reports: Full transaction analysis by user/patient