As your clearinghouse partner with PracticeAdmin, we have done our part to prepare for the transition.
Here’s how we’ve prepared:
- Our systems are ready to process ICD-10 claims.
- We successfully completed ICD-10 testing with Medicare regions across the country.
- We confirmed successful submission of ICD-10 claims to more than 90% of our payers. To download detailed information on payer readiness and testing status please click here.
- We will continue to accept claims in legacy formats after the ICD-10 transition.
Want to make your ICD-10 journey smoother? Check out these tools to help you avoid hazards and remove road blocks.
- We’ve made testing easy – just send us your ICD-10-coded claims to confirm whether your claims can be processed. If you have testing questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identify which ICD-10 codes will be most important to your office through our Top Codes Report of your most frequently billed codes.
- Did you know CMS expects denial rates to increase by 100 to 200 percent with ICD-10? Get your denials under more control now with our denials management solutions.
- Need a road map for ICD-10? Let our step-by-step planning worksheet help guide you.
- Looking for ICD-10 education and training? Our free educationalwebinars and resource articles are available on demand for your convenience.
- Need additional help? Our experienced staff can assist you with your transition. Contact us at email@example.com.