PracticeAdmin Billing increases your workflow, cash flow, and efficiency.
- Patient demographics — An intuitive dashboard screen helps you track all key patient information to achieve maximum reimbursements.
- Patient insurance — Build your practice insurance list from our insurance database warehouse.
- ID scanning — Scan and upload multiple insurance cards and drivers’ licenses to streamline check-in.
- Insurance verification — Quickly verify your patient’s eligibility prior to or during check-in. (According to the AMA, you can save $3,700 annually per doctor when you switch from paper based eligibility verification to digital.)
- Prior authorizations — When you track your prior authorizations, you save on phone and fax time.
- Collect patient co-pay — Front desk personnel can post patient co-payments (credit card, cash and check payments) easily before the charge is even entered.
- Charge entry — Simple claim entry provides a digital paper trail that’s audit-proof. Plus, we’re ICD-10 ready with built in cross walks, which means you’ll be ready for the transition.
- Claims scrubbing — We provide audit tools to improve your digital paper trail, and lower your liability. Your claims are constantly being scrubbed as you enter codes through EDI transmission.
- Claims submission — Our system transmits your claims quickly and easily for you. When you digitize your claims process and receive alerts of claims errors before they go out to a payer, you’ll increase the level of acceptance by more than 95%.
- Track claim errors — Billing lets you know if your claim has an error before it’s sent. Quickly re-submit your claim with no penalty and monitor all of your EDI rejections.
- Claims reporting — Generate over 150 different activity reports to manage your claims. Our unique Claim and Account Summary dashboard is a step ahead of many other billing management systems.
- ERA auto-matching — Color-coded ERAs and auto matching to line-item transactions, as well as logic coded in the background help the system to “think like a biller” when auto posting.
- Manual payment posting — The system automatically populates your payment and adjustment fields once you enter your allowed patient responsibility fields.
- Patient statements — Automatically create patient statements. You can also sign up for PracticeAdmin’s mailing services program, which allows you to set up billing guidelines for your patients and have statements, pre-collection letters, and final notices automatically printed and mailed for you.