PracticeAdmin is seeking a high energy and dynamic sales professional to aggressively pursue new business at medical practices and billing companies. We are looking for a self-starter with a strong work ethic, persistence and self-discipline. Background in the healthcare industry is a must.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and meetings and indirect methods such as networking
- Prospect with existing customers to grow revenue Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Perform product demos
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Work with Technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Report on sales activity and provide forecasts
- Manage implementation of new accounts
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Be a positive representative of PracticeAdmin and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
This is a commissioned sales role with a compensation plan geared to highly and immediately reward the results of your efforts. Base plus commission and no earnings cap!
PracticeAdmin offers a complete, web-based practice management and medical billing software solution, providing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) to more than 250 billing companies, hundreds of specialty medical practices and over 2,000 providers nationwide. ProviderSuite is specifically designed to streamline practice efficiency and boost collections, while offering functionality for billing, scheduling, claims management, and complete financial reporting. To apply, fill out the application here.